Timothy W. Gray
Primary Practice Areas
• Civil Litigation
• Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation
• Criminal Defense and Traffic Tickets
• Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (Juris Doctor, 1999)
• Appalachian State University (BA Psychology, BS Criminal Justice, 1996)
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Tickets
- Workers’ Compensation
Tim’s practice focuses on litigation. He has successfully represented clients in civil and criminal matters in District and Superior Courts before the North Carolina Industrial Commission and in arbitration and mediation.
Admissions & Certifications
- North Carolina State Bar, 1999
- United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 2000
- United States District Court, Middle District of North Carolina, 2005
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Past president of the Gibsonville Swim & Racquet Club
Youth coach with Gibsonville Athletic Association
Member, Graham Presbyterian Church
Tim lives with his wife, 2 children and dog. When he is not at work, he enjoys getting outside with his family, going for runs, playing soccer and coaching his children’s sports teams.
Working With Us
EXPERT LEGAL COUNSEL FOR BUSINESSES, NON‑PROFITS, AND FAMILIES
At Pittman & Steele, we sit with our clients, not across from them. We listen first, then speak. We work for our clients, not around them. Pittman & Steele takes the long view, investing in relationships and our local community. It’s not about parking spaces, dark suits, or thick documents. It’s about outcomes that position our clients for success. If your business, non-profit, or family needs expert legal counsel, we welcome the conversation.
If you would like to start the conversation, please contact us at 336.270.4440
Please note that we cannot represent you nor can we treat unsolicited information as confidential until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Accordingly, please DO NOT send information about any matter unless you have a written engagement letter from us stating that we represent you as a client.