Primary Practice Areas
• Civil Litigation
• Estate Planning
• Family Law
• University of North Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2023)
• University of North Carolina (B.A. Philosophy, 2020)
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
Admissions & Certifications
- North Carolina State Bar, 2023
- Former Head of UNC-Chapel Hill Honor System
- Former President of Pitt County Teen Court
- Eagle Scout
Presentations & Publications
- “Torture and its Consequences: How Victims of the Taliban’s Acts of Torture can Hold the Taliban Responsible,” North Carolina Journal of International Law, Volume 48, 2023.
- “Presentation on First Amendment Case Law Review,” East Carolina University Office of University Counsel, July 2022.
- Andrew grew up in Greenville, North Carolina. When he is not at work, he enjoys watching movies and trying new food with his wife. He also enjoys cheering on the Tar Heels’ basketball team.
Working With Us
EXPERT LEGAL COUNSEL FOR BUSINESSES, NON‑PROFITS, AND FAMILIES
At Pittman & Steele, we sit with our clients, not across from them. We listen first, then speak. We work for our clients, not around them. Pittman & Steele takes the long view, investing in relationships and our local community. It’s not about parking spaces, dark suits, or thick documents. It’s about outcomes that position our clients for success. If your business, non-profit, or family needs expert legal counsel, we welcome the conversation.
If you would like to start the conversation, please contact us at 336.270.4440
Please note that we cannot represent you nor can we treat unsolicited information as confidential until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Accordingly, please DO NOT send information about any matter unless you have a written engagement letter from us stating that we represent you as a client.