Nathan R. Adams
Primary Practice Areas • Taxation • Business Law • Estate Planning Education • University of Florida- Levin College of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, 2004) • Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 1999) • University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., 1995)
Nathan’s practice revolves, primarily, around representing closely-held businesses and their owners in both routine and non-routine matters, and providing estate planning advice and services to individuals with a wide range of needs, from drafting simple Wills to evaluating and implementing complicated estate plans
Admissions & Certifications
- Admitted to practice law in North Carolina in 1999
- Admitted to practice law in South Carolina in 2000
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court 2003.
- Admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court in 2004
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Provides counsel to clients regarding tax and business matters.
- Assists individuals with creation and implementation of estate plans, including preparation of wills and trusts.
- Represents fiduciaries with respect to administration of estates, trusts and guardianships.
Honor & Awards
- Richard B. Stephens Scholarship (most outstanding student in the University of Florida- Levin College of Law Graduate Tax Program) (2004)
- Order of the Coif (1999)
- Member, Wake Forest University Law Review (1997-1999)
- Volunteer – Alamance County Teen Court
- Former Member of Board of Directors, Burlington First Presbyterian Church Foundation, Inc.
- Former Member of Board of Directors, Alamance County Meals on Wheels, Inc.
- Former Member of Board of Directors, Alamance County Historical Museum, Inc.
- Former Member of Board of Directors, United Way of Alamance County, Inc.